Saturday, November 27, 2010

First Attempt at Homemade Rolls

So it is tradition for my husband and I to bring the "rolls" to Thanksgiving dinner.  This year, that happens to be today.  In the past I have brought a type of biscuit since I have a very good recipe for that.  This year, I wanted to bring a real roll, and so far so good!  I got the recipe from All Recipies and it is called Sweet Dinner Rolls.  A reviewer had said she broke the recipe down into little balls and baked them in a muffin tin to make clover rolls.  I thought that would be good and look at them right before they went into the oven... mmm!  Can't wait to try them!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how they tasty! But they sure do look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you take an after picture? Or a picture of your hubby enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there are any left, I'll put a picture up!

    ReplyDelete