Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I can't believe it's a new post!

Hello All!

So things have gotten a little crazy around here lately, with my husband and I buying a house to flip, working on it, still working working, and spending some time with some awesome friends getting away for a bit to celebrate a special little girl turning one!

Which brings me to my post, as this was my guilty please working on it when my husband was hard working on our flip.  This book was inspired by a friend looking for the perfect brag book for a special little guy in her life.  We got this idea when out shopping, and here's the end result:  A beautiful "Emily" book!





















These are just a few samples of what the pages look like.  Each one is done in coordinating papers, each letter in a different color scheme, with matching pictures and embellishments.  The pages are then tied up with ribbons and given with love.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment